Saturday, August 12, 2017

Easter Pictures

Easter was the week before the auction, but Pierscen was sick and we were unable to go. So I put Devry in a dress I bought at Sam's club and got some pictures with her. I thought about getting P dressed up too, but decided we would just do it the following week. 

Here's some pictures of our darling, crazy girl. 



Oh this girl and her daddy. I love these two! Yes, she is all girl, but I think she looks a lot like him! I especially like the middle picture. They have the same facial expressions. 



Here's our Easter picture. Poor P.


The following week Devry and Pierscen got to wear their new outfits from Grandma Ray Ray. So beautiful. We love them! (That first picture was showing the way Devry knots her hair when she's tired. It is a serious challenge some days to get those things out. That's why most nights now I put her hair in braids or things so she doesn't have much to work with.)


Gorgeous girl showing off her butterfly tattoo from the art show the night before. Haha!


Can you tell she likes her dress? She loves looking "pretty."


Here are these two kiddos. I didn't think waiting a week would matter much, but Pierscen used his art show tickets to get a couple of bright green and pink stripes in his hair. Hahaha! Some of the pictures it's more evident than others. There's always something. :)




I love the picture below. Pink and green skunk stripes and all. These two love each other so much! (Of course they have their moments, but I'm so glad they love each other.)




Two days shy of 20 weeks. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment