Thursday, November 15, 2012

Picture Book

My biggest dilemma with the blog is that I feel like I only post when things "happen." And to be fair, I think that's what people appreciate. They want to hear what's "going on." But then I find that I have all these other pictures that don't have a "story" but I love them anyway. And of course there are posts that I want to do that are more just thoughts. I used to be a religious journal writer. Just ask Nicia. She can confirm it. But once I got married, it really tappered off. And especially since I have had Pierscen - yeah... This blog is my journal. Now that being said, there are a lot of things I would never post on here because it's just too personal. (My own choice). I just feel like there isn't enough time to get everything done that I would like to. I think every person on earth feels that way. Anyway, while I internalize my problem with journal/blog/scrapbooking, here is a post of pretty much just pictures. I am sure that my readers will appreciate a post like this every now and again. A picture book instead of my usual novels. (With the exception of this paragraph.)

About a month ago, I cut Pierscen's hair again. It's shorter than the first time, but I still like it.




The above picture makes me laugh so hard. Dodger is in panic mode and P is ecstatic. Hahaha!



Don't worry, he isn't getting ready to bite him. That's his kissy face.





 


 And here are some pictures from one of our last walks. It's been so cold lately that I totally avoid taking P if I have to.






We sure love our little guy. More picture books to come.

1 comment:

  1. SO cute! I love how Dodger is Pierscen's buddy. We have trouble with our cat biting and scratching Jackson--makes me so mad!!!

    ReplyDelete