Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Father and Son

 One of my most favorite things about being a mom is watching Ryan be a dad. :) He is so gentle, so loving, and so much fun! He would do anything for Pierscen and I love seeing them together. They are going to be inseparable. 


We like reading to little P. He very rarely sits through any of it, but it's still good for their little brains to hear all those new words. Every now and again he will show a lot of interest - probably due to bright, big pictures. I sent Ryan off to the bedroom with P one night to have some daddy/son time and when I came in a short while later, this is what I saw. I love it. 

Ryan also likes to play with Playdough. I thought P would be a bit too young for this, but they are actually pretty cute. In these videos they were using it as a ball, but I have seen them mash it up too. Of course he has tried to eat it, but we try to keep play time to after meal time so that he isn't hungry and doesn't want to put it in his mouth.



I feel incredibly blessed to have such a great husband who loves our son so completely and really wants to be part of his raising. I know he is impatient for P to be old enough to go fishing with him. Hopefully this next summer we will be able to spend some time by the water and let daddy show off his fish catching skills. I bet Pierscen will love that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment