Friday, November 16, 2012

How Much Is That Baby In The Mirror?

 Last week, in preparation for Ryan's family coming to visit, the boys and I headed upstairs to do some cleaning. There are mirrors for closet doors in both bedrooms. Pierscen discovered himself in one set and was ecstatic.


It was honestly so funny to watch him. Especially when he decided to kiss himself. :) How cute is that?!


Hey, if I was that cute, I would probably kiss my own reflection too. He is getting better with his little kisses. He is such a doll.



He spent time smacking the mirror, dancing, and talking, and laughing at himself. (Can I just say how amazed I am that Dodger didn't worm his way into any of these pictures? He was there the whole time, and typically when I to go take pictures, he will at least get his tail in there. Silly puppy.)



When we picked Ryan up for work, we headed over to our polling station so he could vote. I voted earlier that morning. There was no wait when I went, but there was for Ryan. (Nothing like the lines I was hearing about in Utah and around the country.)



I took Pierscen out in the hall to cruise around for a while. While there, we ran into our next door neighbors who were also there to vote. That was the first time I officially met the husband, David. I have talked to Melody, the wife a couple of times. They have a cute little girl who is only 2 weeks younger than Pierscen. They have two dogs and they are some of the very few that I don't know their names. At last I know! Bo and Yeager. 


The elections did not go how I had hoped. I thought about posting on that, but I don't have much to say, really. Pray that both sides come together and make the best decisions for this country. That's the most important thing. And as always, grow close to the Lord, focus on family, and continue to prepare for the second coming. We still live in an amazing country filled with incredible freedoms. If we can come together as a people, this amazing nation will carry on. 

On a different note, check out this bear! This was at Sam's Club. Pierscen loves stuffed animals. I don't think he really grasped the idea that this was a HUGE stuffed animal. He just saw the furry arm/paw and was happy. Life is pretty awesome when you keep things simple. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment