Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh There They Are!

 When I went to swap out Pierscen's 3-6 month clothes for 6-12, I was absolutely sure that I had another box of clothes... somewhere. I dug through the remaining boxes of things to be unpacked, but came up empty handed. I was bummed about this because A. More clothes would be wonderful great. B. I was positive there was at least one really sweet Halloween costume (a frog) in there from my sister. It just didn't make sense. I knew there was no way it (the costume) could have been bigger than 12 months because I could still picture my nephew wearing it and he was pretty small. But I also know it was not smaller than 6 months because I had all of those clothes in Pierscen's room. Sad day. So we stuck with the skeleton pjs.

Well... look what I found! A week too late. Bummer! But at least it made me feel better knowing that I wasn't crazy. There WAS another box. And now I have lots of extra clothes. :)


I couldn't waste the chance to dress him up and take pictures since he definitely won't fit next year! It turns out this costume, though SO stinking cute, is remarkably a little on the small side. (It says 6-12 months and P runs a little on the small side himself.) He fit okay, but it doesn't have a slit for the legs. Just a sack basically. He was still able to crawl in it, but if he tried to sit up, he couldn't extent his legs enough for balance and would topple over. I don't think he would have been happy in it very long because he is on the go all the time and he wouldn't have been able to pull himself into a standing position. But at least I got some cute pictures of it.




We also discovered a Tigger costume. This one fit him great! What a shame I didn't find this box just a little sooner! 







He makes a pretty cute model, wouldn't you say? He could totally be one of those diaper babies on the side of the box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment