Monday, March 13, 2017

While Dad's Away

About a week after we got home from our trip, Ryan had to fly back to Utah for a few days for work. 

Below is a picture of Pierscen out watching the sky for dad's plane, waving goodbye. 


In the few days that he was gone, we did some exercise... or attempted anyway. ;)






And Pierscen made me some homework. This one was to practice writing the letter "D" and circling all the D's in the dinosaur. I thought it was pretty creative.


One night while the kids were asleep, I finally put up our coo-coo clock. The following morning I heard Devry out on the landing at the top of the stairs gasp. "It's coo-coo!" She LOVES coo-coo clocks, so the next few days a lot of time was spent sitting at the bottom of the stairs listening/watching and then dancing with the music. 



We finished up another 8 week challenge right before Thanksgiving, but I wanted to take some pictures showing my progress. I am really happy with the results. I know it won't last forever and that as I get older it will get harder to get back in shape after kids, but it was still really encouraged to know it is possible. 



One fun project I did with the kiddos was making our own snow globes. I remember doing this once when I was young, so I thought I would bring it back. The kids loved it!



We always miss dad when he is away, but we do our best to stay busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment