Saturday, September 8, 2012

Heavenly Father's Paintbrush

As mentioned previously a time or two, we love our walks. There is really no better time to admire the handiwork of our Heavenly Father.
 

Unfortunately, it's really hard to see in this picture, but there were two doe and a fawn standing by those pine trees. It was awesome to watch them.



Pierscen was super excited when Ryan let him hold his fly fishing rod while he got it ready. I think both boys are counting down the day when little P can go fishing with him for reals.




The rest of these pictures don't need much of an explanation. It was simply breathtaking. Every time I would put my camera away, the beauty would only seem to amplify. So I just had to whip my camera back out and keep snapping pictures.









We are so blessed to live in such an amazing world. I don't know how anyone could doubt God's existence. His handiwork is everywhere. I know God lives. He knows us. He loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment