Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby Steps

It's amazing how quick babies grow and develop. It seems like as soon as they catch on to one thing, they are immediately onto the next. That is especially true for this little guy in the last month. These pictures were all taken at about 7 -7.5 months. 
 

He started pulling his little knees up underneath himself and then started the rocking. It is exciting to watch them try. For his sake, of course I want him to learn to crawl. For my own, not so much... I am okay with him being semi mobile. He is already crazy with his rolling and maneuvering around the apt.



All this exercise is hard work!







And now it's time to do some push ups.



Check this out ladies!




As for the piano pictures, they were just cute. I love this little stud. :)







Practicing his evening yoga (downward dog) to relax and get ready for bed. Not shabby on his form, eh?



I spy with my little eye... first position and a plie!


All warn out. He will be crawling soon though. No doubt about that! I love watching his progress, but it's hard too. I wish he would stay little forever.

1 comment:

  1. oh my!! so cute!!! I love how they bounce on their knees.

    ReplyDelete