Monday, June 25, 2018

Start to the New Year...aka Completely Random

Around the beginning of the New Year, I started noticing Darren slipping his thumb in his mouth. He's never been a big pacifier guy, though I know I have several pictures with him with it. So I started to wonder if we might end up with a thumb sucker. However, he never has (and as I'm writing this it's not six months later) developed the sucking habit. He will chew on his thumb occasionally, but that's about it. 


Pierscen made his friend a sweet note. Her name is Lucy. Notice the spelling? Loose. Definitely one of my favorite phonetic spellings ever. And she adores it. It is still hanging on their fridge. 




Disadvantage of being child #3? It's really hard not to catch the bugs the other two bring home...


Princess Devry:

Angel baby feeling a bit better in his swing:


Visiting the Botanical Gardens: We didn't see the River of Lights this year, but we some of the sculptures were still up. 


My favorite moment from this trip was when Pierscen spotted the disco ball in the castle tower. He said, "I didn't know those were real! I've only seen those in the movies!"


Baby was a great traveler. 


Caught some sweet snuggling time with Devry and Darren:




Went on a shopping trip to Sprouts. It was a little ridiculous. Darren was in the big cart in his car seat, which took up the entire cart. So I had a basket on my arm that I filled up. Devry wanted to help, so she got her own basket that she dragged around the entire store. It was very cute and sweet. But it was a bit of a circus. Grateful for my big helpers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment