Monday, June 25, 2018

Oma and Opa head home and the Year Wraps Up

Sadly the time came for Oma and Opa to head home. We sure enjoyed having them with us. 





I am often told that Darren looks exactly like Pierscen. There is no doubt that they are brothers, but Darren has is own look too. And as he has gotten older (not so much here) I think those changes are more pronounced. I know the following pictures are pointless, but I was trying to capture their eye color. Pierscen's eyes are quite green. Darren's are very blue. I will have to try again some time. 





Discovered this fun message on the bathroom mirror from Oma and Opa.




Beautiful Christmas attire from Grandma Ray Ray. Don't they look wonderful?


As for New Years... I don't remember doing much except laughing as our daughter rang in the New Year in style. Haha!


Happy New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment