Thursday, June 28, 2018

Glasses, Diapers, Hats, and Fun

We found some play glasses in the Primary closet while we were cleaning it out and they were donated to my children. They discovered them during Stake Conference. Good times. 


I personally think Pierscen looks quite handsome!


Darren started maneuvering his legs up and over the play bar to face the other direction.


Story telling:



Ryan saw a post on Facebook Marketplace advertising Huggies Diapers for only a few dollars a bag. Needless to say... I bought a lot. It's like food storage, right?


A lot of fun was had with these diapers!










Documenting baby taking a bottle from mommy is a super big deal! I am not able to nurse very long and getting baby to take the bottle from me is always a challenge. So grateful he didn't fight me on it for months. It took a while, don't get me wrong. He actually had a hard time getting the bottle down period. But at least it wasn't just a fight because it was me. 


For the 100th day of school, they were to make a 100 day hat - a hat with 100 thing on it. Holy mess Batman! But they had fun. They, of course, meaning Devry had to make one too. And then she had to sport it at the 100 day parade at school. :)




Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment