Sunday, April 30, 2017

The Big #5!

Pierscen turned 5 years old on Dec 27th. Five!!! How did this happen?! Oh this boy. He is smart, funny, crazy, inventive, sweet, loving, kind, challenging, rambunctious, and all around incredible. I will forever be grateful that he came to our family. 

We started off the day with a birthday donut and presents. 




This was an Ikea for the win birthday. I found him a car town mat, fun cars and lots of train stuff. He already had several of the wood train sets, but the things he comes up with constantly blows my mind. So I wanted to get him more as to not limit he creativity. :)


I knew this bridge set would be a particular hit as he loves the Golden Gate Bridge and any bridge really. 


He got this super fun I spy game from Rayola which is perfect. He loves I spy games and he is really good at spotting little things like this. We played this as a family a few days later and I can honestly say I am no good. But this kid on the other hand was a champ!


I think he was quite pleased with his gifts. Hooray!



I had these balloons and streamers waiting for him when he woke up. Funny enough - these are the same balloons and streamers I got for his first birthday. And when I say streamers, I don't just mean the roll. I forgot that I was totally crazy and after we took the streamers down from Pierscen's first birthday, I just rolled them back on to the roll - tape and all. Some of these pieces didn't even need new tape. Hahaha!


P put together his Solar System puzzle from Christmas.


Then for lunch I sent out a few texts and posted on Facebook that we were going to go to Chick-fil-A for lunch for his birthday and if anyone wanted to join, that would be great! It wasn't an official party since we did that earlier. But he had a bunch of people show up. It was so fun! It made Pierscen feel very special. 


After lunch we headed to A Park Above. Why not? The weather was glorious and it was the perfect excuse. 


Following the park we went home, Dev took a nap, P got to watch some Netflix and we waited for daddy to get home from work. It was a really great, happy, family focused day. Perfect. Happy birthday to the most amazing kid on earth! So thankful you are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment