Monday, April 24, 2017

Random December Happenings

Living here definitely has it's advantages, like doing bike rides in the winter. 



And seeing Santa on multiple occasions, like at the ward party.


I loved going to the temple and seeing this beautiful nativity scene on the grounds there. So humbling and wonderful for centering our lives on what really matters. 



And we made ginger bread houses! This is the first time I have ever bought a kit and I just have to say, it's pretty awesome. Super easy and fun. I loved getting the village one because then they had lots of houses to decorate. I bought a few boxes of different candies too and I can say we were all on a sugar high by the time we were done. So worth it!










Watching hot air balloons year round: 


And scaring mom to death by building super high cushion towers. This was not by any means one of his worst ideas, but still not anywhere close to safe. Naturally. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment