Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Another Picture Book

 Here are some pictures of our little monkey. Nothing big to say about them. I just love him, so here they are. :)

 These were taken a few weeks ago. I was in the kitchen getting Pierscen's lunch ready and when I went to find him, he was sitting around the corner quite happily engaged with his snack cup for church.


He has definitely figured it out! He ate almost the entire thing! Good to see he is already a little self sufficient. Haha. 


 We ordered a pallet of pellets from Home Depot and it took FOREVER to get them because of all their Black Friday appliance orders and such, but at last they arrived! Little P was so cute about it. He loved sitting up there and smacking the bags, but it was mighty cold and within a few seconds his little chin was quivering. So I snapped the pictures and rushed him inside. I love these pellets. This "Heatrs" brand is not the brand Home Depot had to begin with, but we bought a bunch of these when we found out it would take a while for our pellet to show up. I don't know what's different about them, but they burn so much better! They are awesome.


If you ever have to wake P up from a nap, it's never very clear what you will find. If he is close enough to waking up on his own, the moment you turn his doorknob he is awake. But other times, like this, it doesn't matter what you do - he is out! We were on our way to pick Ryan up from work and he just wouldn't budge! Poor little guy. I hate waking him up from naps. I always feet so bad! I do love his little crossed feet though.


That's all for now!

1 comment: