Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Little Moments #2

The other day as we were driving home from Walmart, Ryan was coaching Pierscen by saying, "FISH! FISH!"

From the back seat Pierscen would repeat, "Sssshhhhh." Pretty dang cute. Since then he will either repeat the "sh" or the "f". I think both are pretty awesome.

On another note, there is something else I think is totally adorable. When I come inside, Pierscen is often waiting at the railing at the top of the stairs. The banister rods are a little farther apart than they should be (older model) but thankfully he hasn't shoved his head through. What he does love to do is as he sees me walking up the stairs he will shove his little Buddha belly through the railing so I can tickle it. He will giggle and pull back, then shove his belly through again. It is so funny. I love that boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment