Thursday, April 26, 2018

Nativities, Blowouts, Dentists, and Laundry

This is the second year we have been able to visit the nativity collection. People from all over the ABQ area bring in their nativities to show. It is neat, but we usually don't last very long because the kids have a really hard time with the no running/touching part of things. 

This nativity made me smile: A rock nativity! It doesn't have to be fancy. 


This was fun: They had a manger scene set up with all sorts of costumes. The kids had a blast trying them on and acting out different parts.




Random happenings: my sweet Pierscen made me breakfast in bed: Oikos greek yogurt and toast. He is a wonderful little man. So lucky to have him. 


One Sunday Darren was wearing overalls. I went to change him and discovered that he had had a blow out. A BIG one. I did have new clothes, but they were in the primary room. When I came out of the bathroom with only a diaper clad baby, I got lots of smiles, laughs, and understanding nods. Motherhood can be pretty funny sometimes. :)


Devry had her first dentist appointment. It did not go well. She was so excited about going, but I had to wake her up for it and she was a wreck. It really was a bummer because she was looking forward to it... Sigh. The dentist was great with her. Tried to talk to her about her pretty princess teeth, but that did nothing. I explained she doesn't really do princesses very much but that she loves Cars. So he changed tactic and asked her to show him her Lightning teeth. "Ka-chow!" That did the trick. She still wasn't overly cooperative, but it was a start. Next time - morning appointment! 



I spy with my little eye...



Cutest little laundry pal around:


Pierscen's class had a singing program for Christmas. I made a bunch of videos, but they were all too long and wouldn't let me upload them. Oh well. He did great!


No comments:

Post a Comment