Monday, April 30, 2018

Christmas Day

Christmas Day started without us... at least Ryan and I. We woke up to sounds of presents being ripped open. We flew out of bed and told them to hold their horses. 


Once we were all gathered together, the present unwrapping began again. It was a great Christmas!





The kids each got a remote controlled car and the PJ Masks cape and mask from Santa. 




I got Ryan a pass to the rec center so he could go swimming as well as tickets for the two of us to go see Les Mis in May. So excited! Necia's family gave us some great movies, popcorn, a popcorn machine and candy.



Delicious traditional breakfast of Ebleskivers. Nom nom. 


Gingerbread train making with Oma.



This handsome man finally woke up and got to enjoy his presents.



My mom's cousin passed away and my mom asked me if there was anything I wanted. I saw these gorgeous books and said I would love those. Didn't even care what they were. When I unwrapped them I realized that they are classics! Like Gone with the Wind and War and Peace. Pretty incredible. Beautiful decor and amazing reading. :)



The weather was gorgeous, so I went for a run. Yes, the eyes closed was on purpose. A little bit of rubbing it in for my siblings up north who had snow. Haha


The kids love their cars. So much fun!


We went to the park in the afternoon. You really can't beat the weather here. 


Dinner was delicious. Twice baked potatoes, ham, salad, and ribbon jello. Yum!



It was a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment