Tuesday, January 9, 2018

4 weeks

4 weeks old! When you can't decide on which pictures to post, you post pretty much all of them.






Getting creative with Devry's hair. this one was a major victory for me because she couldn't figure out how to get it out! Haha! It lasted the entire day!


Shower time. The first couple of baths were not enjoyed, but it seems we have finally found our stride. 




Devry's spirit animal. ;)


Now this. This is worth reporting! Darren is a sweet baby. But he really loves to be involved, aka, he wants to be held. He doesn't like being alone. Both Pierscen and Devry could spend a good amount of time laying on the playmat or in their bouncer and be just fine. Darren, not so much. So I went to the second hand kids place and purchased a swing. We've never owned one. I'm just super weird and always worried that my kids would become reliant on it or something. But I didn't even care. Darren is a tiny baby, but it's still exhausting to have to hold him all the time. 

This swing saved our lives. No joke. Hands down the best purchase I have made. Totally worth it!!! He can stay in that thing forever and be perfectly content. 


Cookie making with this beauty. (By the way, these cookies were so dang good. Funny enough, I made them three separate times and it wasn't until the 3rd round that I realized I had read the recipe wrong and actually included HALF the butter. Honestly, I liked them better the "wrong" way. Kind of interesting.)


Another second hand store purchase. Baby skeleton!!! 


Doesn't get much better than matching bow-tie wearing skeleton boys. Sure love this kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment