Sunday, March 17, 2013

Picture Book: Oh The Faces He Makes

One of the things I love most about Pierscen is that there he is definitely not lacking in the personality department - or faces to match. Here is a picture book of some of the many faces he makes.


His "I am not amused" look.


His "I was going to make my kissy face, but this happened," face.


"Blue Steel." Anyone familiar with Zoolander will know what I am talking about.


His "I am so proud of myself/You are in trouble now, mom" look.


Several messy face/"I just discovered I like this food" faces.




Kiss the cook with gratitude face.


YUMMMMMY!


And suddenly mom isn't so funny.


But he thinks he is.


His answer to "Who's the best mommy?"


His angry/sad face. It's hard to capture it just right.


His "Where did it go?" look.


His "Life couldn't get more AWESOME" look.


Unless mom lets you lick the chocolate pudding spatula...



His "Don't bother me, I'm eating rocks," face.


And my personal favorite...
Pure Joy.

We sure love this little guy. He keeps us on our toes, but is constantly doing anything he can to make us laugh and smile. He is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Those are all adorable! But I have to say, that picture of him in the playground tube thing is my all time favorite picture that I've seen captured of the little man so far. I hope you frame that one! It's so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete