Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ready, Set, Go!

Well, I think we are just about ready. As ready as we can be anyway. We drove up to Primary Children's this morning to go do Pierscen's lab work. It was just a single blood draw and P was a champ. He squealed when the tech poked him, but then he was fine. He just watched her for a while, and then turned to watch Nascar on the television. 
 After the lab work we stopped by the window with the cool fish display. They are hung from a motorized chain up above so they swim around. When i brought him up there the first time with my mother-in-law to meet with both doctors, he really didn't care about the fish. He was only 10 weeks old though. This time, however, he loved watching them. We stood there for quite a while as he tracked the fish back and forth with fascination.
 They put a name band around his ankle, but he kicked it right off. They said that is okay as long as he is wearing it when we should up in the morning. He also has a name sticker on his arm.
The plan is to leave at 5 am. I am currently wandering the house trying to figure out what to bring. I feel like I am packing blindly for a trip where I don't know the desitination or length of stay. ???

I know all our friends and family are praying for us. I can feel the strength of their faith keeping me calm.

Tomorrow here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment