Monday, December 26, 2011

In The Nick of Time

The room is finally done! Here are some pictures for you to enjoy. Our own little froggy decided to join our family December 27th, so we are especially excited the room is done and ready to go. :)


I found this frog bedding online for $50, plus $20 shipping. It is a 13 piece set and is so cute! I am quite positive I could not have found a better deal and it is perfect!



This painting, if you can tell from the picture, is one of Christ with a child on his lap and one at his side. I love this painting. It is so beautiful and I feel one that is perfect for this room. I think it is important for kids to grow up knowing how much Christ and our Heavenly Father love them. There is no sweeter knowledge than that we are literal children of our Heavenly Father.


Don't you just love it?! I sure do! And this little guy is boy through and through, so I think it fits quite perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Great deal by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bedding! It is so adorable and sweet. I hope things are going good and that you are loving the time with your new little boy! I would love to come by and visit soon!

    ReplyDelete