Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!



Happy New Year's and Hello blogging world! My first New Year's Resolution was to create a blog... CHECK! Naturally, keeping it updated is another matter entirely, but I am just happy to say that I have met at least one of my goals. :) Ryan and I rang in the new year in the classic manner - lots of food and gabbing away at my parent's, and then games until midnight at my sister's... although admittedly, we are getting "old"... and we barely made it to the clock striking 12. We then tiredly drank our glasses of Martinelli's Sparklingly Cider, gave a few weak cheers of "Happy New Year!" and excused ourselves to waddle like penguins across the ice covered cul-de-sac to our car. Although our energy was somewhat tipped to the "boring" side of the scale this year - at least we made it! And the food and company was fabulous!
Even my nephew Paxton made it to midnight. Gotta admire that spirit! He also volunteered to finish off the bottle of Martinelli's. Someone's got to do it, right?

Thanks for all the memories, 2010. And here's to lots more in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment