Sunday, November 5, 2017

Farewell and Welcome

Sunday morning arrived far too soon and it was time for my mom to go. :( We are so grateful for her willingness to come and help. Thank you mom!


And this picture below shows just how difficult saying goodbye is. These kids love their Grandma!


We had a little bit of down time with just me and the kids before someone came to pick them up for church. 



These pjs were Ryan's favorite from when Pierscen was tiny. I had to get the monkey bum shot! 


Happy baby milk coma.


That night I gave Darren his first bath. He hated it. Haha!


Monday was the first day I had to survive by myself (mostly). Ryan had to go to work, so it was back to normal life as much as I could. Ryan came home early to work from home so he could get P from the bus stop and such, but he ended up having meetings anyway. Oh well. It was a nice thought. 

Baby D lovin' on Dodger:




Some of his many facial expressions:



Late Monday evening Ryan's parents arrived. Here they are meeting the little man for the first time:



I consider myself immensley blessed to have both my mom and my in laws come to help. C-sections are hard recoveries. My family is truly wonderful to come and be with us!


No comments:

Post a Comment