Sunday, February 3, 2019

February Beginnings, Baby is 5 Months

 I currently have a dozen plus posts drafted with pictures and just waiting for captions. I pulled this one up and almost started crying. Why? Because in this post there are some videos of Devry dancing during the Super Bowl Half Time Show. Guess what today is? Super Bowl Sunday. No, we didn't watch it this year. But that means I am a whopping entire year behind. It's so discouraging.

And it also makes me question why I take so many pictures. Many of which probably don't really matter. Ha!

This may be one of them... but for us, planting season in February is still a novelty. I love our growing season here. 


For a while I thought Darren might be a finger sucker. But it didn't last. Even though there is a pacifier in the picture, he's never really taken one. It was just a sweet photo. 


The transition to Sunbeams was rough. (A year later getting her to go to primary is still a little rough.) But this particular Sunday she would not sit with her class. I told her the only option was to sit with her class or lay on the floor and take a nap. You can see which one she chose:


No actual nap, of course, but she laid there dutifully while little brother slept away. 


The Super Bowl videos I referenced:





The pictures below were largely for Ryan as he left on two back to back work trips. First he went to Portland, then he went to Baltimore with only one day between. (In the following post.) It was hard to have him gone, but we lived to tell the tale.  



Darren turned five months old while Ry was away. Yet another disadvantage of waiting an entire year to get caught up on this is that I can't give you any specific details other than the fact that he is sweet, happy, hungry and can make anyone melt with his amazing smile and blue eyes. 




This is obviously not February, but I found this while cleaning up. For Thanksgiving the elementary kids do a disguise a turkey project. This are some of my favorites from Pierscen:


And a few more goofy pictures of our big, lovable five-month-old:

No comments:

Post a Comment